Here goes the step by step instruction on how to change your default voicemail message to ur custom voicemail
- Call our Magic Jack number from a phone that is currently connected to the device or click the “VMAIL” icon on the Magic Jack software.
- Press the star key (*) when you hear the voice recording.
- Enter your password. If this is the first time you’re accessing your voice mail box, then use the default password of 1234.
- Press 0 for mailbox options. Once you’re in the mailbox options you have the option to change your unavailable message (option 1), busy message (option 2), record your name (option 3), record a temporary greeting (option 4) and change your password (option 5). If you’re still using the default password, now is your chance to change it.
- Select the corresponding number for the option you want to record. Once you’re done recording your Magic Jack voice mail greeting press the pound (#) key.
- Listen, accept or re-record your voice mail greeting. After you listen to your message (option 1) decide whether to accept (option 2) or re-record your message (option 3). After you’re satisfied with your new message, you can go back to the main menu (press *) or hang up to end the call.