DISCLAIMER: THISÂ TUTORIALÂ IS FORÂ EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY . DON’T MISUSE IT. TechMachi IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY.
Today I am Going to Explain you that How to Send Trojans as a Text Files that will execute your desired codes . Most of visitors asked me about that . Today I will try to Explain the best I can along with snapshots.. So go and read On..
AS you all know that .exe is a Executable File and can run a Code .In this Guide I will teach you How to make a Â .txt executable that can run all of your codes binded or crypted behind it.
1. First of all You have to download the TEXT ICON PACK .
You can Download It From Below:
2. Extract the Icon Pack to Obtain the Text Icons.
5. Then change the icon with one of the TXT icons from the pack by right clicking the readme.txt file then –
Properties – Change Icon…
6. Â In order to execute a file you need one..
just change your Server/Virus extension to .TXT and name it – “file.txt”
Now you have a .TXT Shortcut and .TXT Executable, when opening the txt shortcut it opens a command
– “C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c test.txt” that executes the file you want.
7. Now the readme.txt executes a command window, in order to hide it Right click on the “readme.txt” and choose – Properties – Layout and reduced the size on the window to height=1 and width=1.
Now change the window position to height=999 and width=999.
8. Now you are Done.. And You are ready with a .txt file Containing your trojan behind It.
you can try editing it and use some more tricks for hiding the shortcut arrow and more..
ENJOY THAT ENDS THE TUTORIAL !