1.Â I recommendÂ Acronis True ImageÂ software for creating a full backup (orÂ clone) of your computerâ€™s hard drive so that all your software programs and data can be easily restored in case thereâ€™s any break-down in the future.
Acronis True Image is a commercial disk cloning utility and costs around $50 per license but hereâ€™s how you can download the full licensed version of Acronis True Image 10 Personal Edition for free with a valid serial number for life.
Download Acronis True Image with serial number for free
Go toÂ acronis.co.ukÂ and type your name and email address. Theyâ€™ll send you confirmation link over email. You need to click that link and if that returns a 500 error, just try again. It will work and you find the free serial number for Acronis True Image in your inbox the next second.
This offer is primarily for readers of Personal Computer World, a British tech magazine and is very similar to what TechSmith did an year ago. They allowed users to download old versions of both SnagIt and Camtasia Studio for free – some of them may have really enjoyed using the software and may have taken the upgrade path.
2. Norton Ghost with advanced backup and recovery:
- Creates full system and file backups
- Restores from system failures
- Saves recovery points to offsite locations
- Symantec ThreatCon integration*
- Full system backup (disk image)â€”Backs up everything on a hard drive or partition.
- File and folder backupâ€”Backs up only the specific files and folders you choose rather than saving an entire drive.
- FTP backupâ€”Copies recovery points to a FTP site for easier offsite backup management.Â NEW
- Offsite backupâ€”backs up your files to NAS (Network-Attached Storage) devices.Â NEW
- Symantec ThreatCon integrationâ€” triggers incremental backups whenever ThreatCon reaches a specified threat level. Great for computers without virus protection.Â NEW
- Incremental and differential backupâ€”Backs up only files that have changed.
- EXCLUSIVE! Google Desktopâ„¢ integrationâ€”Makes data recovery even faster with searchable backup indexes.
- LightsOut Restoreâ€”Restores your system with an on-disk software recovery environmentâ€”no bootable CD required.
- EXCLUSIVE!: Remote managementâ€”Controls other Norton Ghost installations (12.0 or higher) on your local area network.
- Advanced compression and encryptionâ€”Minimizes storage space and helps keep sensitive documents safe.
but this norton ghost is a paid one, I use this for my own… Ref Url :