- Catch up with distant friends and family withÂ Gmail voice and video chat, or send them a text message withÂ SMS chat.
- When you’re having trouble putting your feelings into words, try anÂ emoticon.Â (There’s nothing quite like a virtual emoticon hug…)
- Pick aÂ Gmail themeÂ and spice up your inbox.
- Turn onÂ TasksÂ and keep track of your holiday shopping.
- See your calendar, documents, and email all at once withÂ Calendar and Docs gadgets.
- Get a new, faster Gmail app on yourÂ mobile phone.
- UseÂ Mail GogglesÂ to avoid sending out that embarrassing email after the company holiday party.
- Send in your self-addressed stamped envelope and get yourself someÂ Gmail stickers.
- And there’s more inÂ Gmail LabsÂ â€“ forgotten attachment detector, superstars, and advanced IMAP controls â€“ check out all the new stuff in theÂ Labs tabÂ under Settings.
On behalf of the entire Gmail team, happy holidays! We’ll see you in 2009.